Dukes Nose Trek (Khandala)
Dukes Nose is located at Khandala near Lonavala. It is also known as Nagphani. The Cliff is pointed like a snakes pointed head portion (hood) and hence the name Nagphani (Nag means snake and phani means hood).
This spot is famous amongst the trekkers and adventure junkies as it offers you thrilling trek. Dukes nose is famous for its prominent rock structure. Spectacular view of downhill from the top of the mountain is ultimate; you can’t afford to miss it.
So guys if you are looking for pure adventure then this is the right place to start your adventure journey.
Date: 31st July
Departure : 06:00 from hare Rama Krshna Temple (Pune) ( Mumbai - Please co-ordinate about travel )
Return : 19:30
08:00 am – Reach base village, Breakfast
08:30 am – Trek starts
01:00 pm – Reach the top of the peak and Lunch
01:30 pm – Relax time and do some photography
02:30 pm – Start descending
05:30 pm – Tea
07:30 pm – Back to Pune
Package includes: Trek guide / expert charges, breakfast / tea, transport
Things To carry : Water bottle 2 Lts, wear comfortable clothes, sports shoes / floaters, carry your lunch
Age : Open to all ( no prior experience required).
Cost: Rs. 800/- p.p (+ tax)
• An event date stands cancelled if we do not get the required numbers of confirmations 3 days prior to the date .In such situation we refund the complete amount of the participants who have registered /or offer them an option of another date of program.
• The activity is conducted by professional mountaineers/Guides, with the help of certified equipment.
• There is no prior experience or training required to participate although. Please consult your doctor if you have any medical reasons, before confirming.
• Transportation charges applicable at actual ,(if not included in an event.
• Confirmation is with advance of 100% .Cancellation Charges applicable.
• We will mail the detail itinerary and pre-requisites of the trip on confirmation.
• GST applicable 3.75 %
WE CUSTOMIZE VARIOUS OTHER ADVENTURE PROGRAMS AS PER GROUP REQUIREMENT AND BUDGETS.