Torna is located in Pune district in the state of Maharashtra, India. It is historically significant because it is the first fort captured by Shivaji Maharaj in 1643, at the age of 16.
The height of Torna from sea level is 1405 m and offers spectacular view of Sahyadri Mountains. Once you reach the top there is a lot more to discover.
Date: 21st August
Departure: 06:00 from hare Rama Krishna Temple (Pune) ( Mumbai - Please co-ordinate about travel )
Package includes: Trek, guide / expert charges, breakfast / tea
Things to Carry: Water bottle 2 Lts, wear comfortable clothes, sports shoes/floaters, carry your lunch
Age: Open to all ( no prior experience required).
Cost: Rs. 850 /-p.p (+ tax)
• An event date stands cancelled if we do not get the required numbers of confirmations 3 days prior to the date .In such situation we refund the complete amount of the participants who have registered /or offer them an option of another date of program.
• The activity is conducted by professional mountaineers/Guides, with the help of certified equipment.
• There is no prior experience or training required to participate although. Please consult your doctor if you have any medical reasons, before confirming.
• Transportation charges applicable at actual ,(if not included in an event.
• Confirmation is with advance of 100% .Cancellation Charges applicable.
• We will mail the detail itinerary and pre-requisites of the trip on confirmation.
• GST applicable 3.75 %
WE CUSTOMIZE VARIOUS OTHER ADVENTURE PROGRAMS AS PER GROUP REQUIREMENT AND BUDGETS.